Rules & Regulations
Booking Terms and Conditions:
- Charges are based and quoted on the mentioned minimum guaranteed number of attendees and the corresponding requirements entailed.
- Charges will be amended in case of an increase in the turnout number of guests and the requirements that follow accordingly and are payable to SLC on the day of the event.
- The due rate will be charged by SLC whether the maximum number of invitees attended or not.
- SLC reserves the right to refuse or cancel any bookings of function that may damage SLC reputation or affect its security and / or business operations.
- The client assumes the responsibility for any damages or breakages in the SLC venue or properties as a consequence of construction work, setups or dismantling work undertaken by the client, guests or companies hired by the client. This applies to sites located inside or outside SLC premises.
- The client pays an insurance rate of AED 5000 for any damages that might arise as a consequence of this event.
- SLC will not be held accountable for unexpected damages of the client’s or guests’ properties before, during or after the event.
- Fireworks, candles, rose guns or colored water are not allowed within the SLC premises.
- SLC has the right to suspend the installation of decoration items or equipment that may impose potential threats to the event or guests.
- Booking shall be placed 60 days prior to the event. SLC has the right to release the booking if no confirmation was made during the 45 days that precede the event.
- The booking is held tentatively and will only be confirmed after an advance payment of 50% of the total bill.
- The remaining amount of the overall bill is to be paid one week before the event by maximum.
- In case of a booking cancellation, an amount of 50% of the deposit will be returned to the client.
- In case of a booking cancellation within 60 days prior to the event, 10% of the total bill shall be paid to SLC.
- In case of a booking cancellation within 30 days prior to the event, 50% of the total bill shall be paid to SLC.
- In case of a booking cancellation within 15 days prior to the event, 75% of the total bill shall be paid to SLC.
- In case of a cancelling hall booking one day prior to the event, 100% of the total bill shall be paid to SLC.