Before you venture into the gym, our fully qualified trainers discover exactly what you want to achieve before putting together the best program, give advice on training techniques, lifestyle and nutrition.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- All first time users will undergo an exercise orientation with a Fitness Instructor and will complete a Health questionnaire and registration form.
- Members must always present their card at the reception desk on arrival.
- Only ladies of 16 yrs and above may use the Fitness Center
- Members and guests who are on medication/have heart conditions/or pregnant should only use the Center under the supervision of an Instructor and should not use the steam and sauna facilities.
- Appropriate sports wear and training shoes should be worn at all times.
- Swimsuits are not allowed to be worn in the Fitness Center.
- Towels are for use in gym, aerobics studio and changing room areas only and may not be taken outside. Please return towels to the reception before leaving the area.
- During PT sessions and aerobics classes, the use of mobile phones is not allowed unless prior permission is received from the Manager.
HYGIENE AND SAFETY PROCEDURES
- Please return all weights and/or equipment after use to the specified area.
- Please use the equipment SAFELY and CAREFULLY. If any difficulties, please ask a member of the Fitness Team for assistance while working out.
- Always keep personal belongings in a safe and suitable area. The Club is not responsible for lost belongings.
- Please bathe regularly and use underarm deodorant to avoid offensive body odours.
- Fitness Memberships are non-refundable and cannot be transferred.
- Fitness Memberships can only be extended in case of illness and a valid sick leave certificate is produced.
- Food is not allowed inside Fitness Center area, other than small snacks - water, gum, sweets, etc.
- For safety's sake, children are not allowed entry to the Fitness Center Area.
- For your own safety, please arrive 5 minutes before Aerobic classes to have a proper warm up session.
- Participants arriving more than 9 minutes late will not be allowed entry into classes.
- There will be no music playing in the Fitness Center between the hours of 12:00pm and 3:00 pm.