The center’s daycare section focuses on the six development areas which are set out to meet the all-round development needs of each child. These areas are: the social, emotional, physical, linguistic, and cultural development areas.
Based on these needs, through individual observations, and the chosen class project, the teachers plan activities to promote the skills of each child, and cater to their individual needs.
The center’s Preschool section continues to focus on the six development areas which is a necessary requirement in the foundation stage for children aged 3 to 4.
Each class will also choose a class project to focus on which covers the different areas of development. Through individual observations, the teacher is able to plan build upon what the child already knows through discussions, scientific and mathematical activities, literacy activities, art and craft, technology, and physical activities.
In addition to this, the center has devised an Arabic and Islamic curriculum which is incorporated in the daily program through structured but fun activities.
- Babies (1-12 months): Soft play area, gym area, and a sleeping room.
- Toddlers (12-24 months): Mini gym, learning centers, home corner, construction area, puzzle area, circle-time area, sand and water area, and creative arts area.
- Preschool (2-4 years): Learning centers , home corner, construction area, puzzle area, circle-time area, sand and water area, creative arts area.
- Multipurpose room for music and movement, gym, and educational television time.
- A large outdoor playground that is well-resourced.
- A large dining room.
- An indoor activity gym.